Alpha Metals produce a wide range of fluxes for use in the electronic and general industry.
Types of Fluxes
- WATER SOLUBLE
- 201B – Water Based – Water Clean Flux
- 857 – Alcohol Based – Water Clean Flux
- VOC FREE
- NR 300F – Water Based Foaming – No Clean
- NR 330 – Water Based Spray – No Clean
- 944 RMA – Alcohol Based – Halide Free
- LOW RESIDUE
- RF 800 – Moderate Residue – No Clean
- SLS 65 – 2% Solids – No Clean
- 9230 – 1.5% Solids for Nitrogen – No Clean
- EF 6100 – Both Lead & Lead Free – No Clean
1 & 5 Litre Bottles & 19Litre Drums
Alpha Metals produce a range of specialist solder cored wires for the electronic assembly industry.
- 63/37 Tin Lead
- SAC 305 (Lead Free)
- Wire Diameters : 0.51mm, .64mm, .81mm
- Reel sizes: 454gm, 500gm or 1kg reels
- Telecore: Low residue no clean.
- Cleanline: No clean but can be water cleaned.
- Pure core: Active water clean solder.
The above products may in certain combinations be subject to minimum production runs