D-LEAD – Lead Hygiene
Heavy metals such as lead are highly toxic. Tiny fragments can be inhaled or accidentally ingested, accumulating in the body over time and causing a wide range of health problems. This can be prevented with sufficient care and cleaning. At CAGroup, we offer D-LEAD products that can help you maintain excellent lead hygiene and minimise your exposure to harmful heavy metals.
What We Offer
You should never underestimate the danger of working with lead and other heavy metals. D-LEAD products are highly effective at removing heavy metals of all kinds, ensuring you and your employees are safe from contaminants.
Our range of lead hygiene products from D-LEAD include:
- Wipes – Lifts, removes and safely holds multiple layers of heavy metal contaminants from the skin. Suitable for even the most extreme conditions.
- Test Kits – Detects the presence of heavy metals on skin and other surfaces within seconds via visible discoloration.
- Mats – Removes contaminants from shoes and cart wheels. Ideal for locker rooms, lunch rooms and other clean rooms.
- Hand Wash – A mild and fast acting skin care solution that reduces contamination. Ideal to use anywhere rinse water can be accessed at any moment.
- Laundry Soap – A detergent that can eliminate heavy metal particles from shirts, pants, aprons, lab coats, gloves and more.
- Wet & Dry Skin Cleaner – A biodegradable and chemically safe cleaner that thoroughly removes lead from the skin with or without the use of water.
- Bodywash and Shampoo – A mild skin and hair cleaning formula that quickly decontaminates the entire body. Ideal for use in showers and sinks.
- All-Purpose Cleaner – Ideal for cleaning concrete, carpet and various surfaces where lead and other heavy metal contaminants have accumulated.
Find Out More about Lead Hygiene Today
Contact the specialists at CAGroup today for more information about lead hygiene. We can answer your questions and provide helpful advice to ensure you maintain the highest standard of hygiene when it comes to lead in order to prevent contamination.