Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to customers who purchase a roll of Ubiflex extreme alternative flashing from CAgroup Pty Ltd, retail providers only
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 00:00 AEDT 06 /11 /2019 and entries close on 23:59 AEDT 31/12/2019
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the contact form on the website and upload their proof of purchase via an invoice of purchasing Ubiflex extreme alternative flashing product that was purchased during the Promotion Period and enter via www.cagroup.com.au
- Entrants who “Tag a friend” and follow CAgroup Building Solutions on any 2social media platforms (Facebook, lnstagram) also get an extra entry into the draw.
- Social media entry’s must have also entered the promotion via CAgroup website to be eligible. Social media entry’s will be matched up to website entry’s to validate.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of entering online.
- The Promoter is not liable for:
- Late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise;
- Any problems associated with communication networks due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise;
- Any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred;or
- Any failure by CA Group Pty Ltd to forward any entry to the draw The Promoter has no control over communications networks.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity; proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses to register single or multiple entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Prizes cannot be transferred.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 (AEDT) on Tuesday 31st December 2019. The time of entry will in each case be the time the data is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
Prizes and winning
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00pm on 10 /01/2020 at 32 Industrial Avenue, Thomastown, Vic 3074 The winners will each receive 1 x $100 prepaid visa card
- Total Prize pool value is$500.
- The winner, their companions and, if relevant ,the winning Participating Businesses,must at the Promoter’s request , participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material, including but not limited to: Facebook, lnstagram, Linkedln, Email, and Website.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other products.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify and prohibit further participation in this promotion by any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the prize to the prize winner and/or their companions if the prize winner and/or their companions, in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate . The winners are fully responsible for the acts and omissions of their companions and the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, the winner and their companions if any of their companions breaches these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth).
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook, lnstagram, and Linkedln. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, lnstagram, and Linkedln. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, lnstagram, and Linkedln. Each entrant completely releases Facebook, lnstagram, and Linkedln from any and all liability.
- As a condition of accepting or participating in the prize, the winner’s companions accept these conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, un-authorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the requirements of the gaming authority in each state and territory, if required.
- The Promoter, CAgroup Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or un-authorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any tax implications, including fringe benefits tax implications that may arise. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of the promotion results in supplies being made for non- monetary consideration (for the purposes of GST), participants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details published on the CAgroup Facebook page and website cagroup.com.au URL) on 13/01/2020.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 10/04/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published on the CA Group website, cagroup.com.au on 12/04/2020 .
- The Promoter is CAgroup Pty Ltd (A.8. N. 83 005 084 097) of 32 Industrial Ave, Thomastown, VIC 3073. Phone number: (03) 83017100.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/38984